Snacks - Best banana bread recipe australia
This is my recipe for the best banana bread ever, perfected from years of failed tea breads and experimental loaves. Thankfully, this recipe for The best banana bread ever, this recipe is super easy, adaptable, and delivers great results every time!
Best Ever Banana Bread
Total time: 40 minutes
Yields: 0 servings
- Preheat the oven to 180° and grease a loaf tin with some coconut oil. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs into the bananas. Add the coconut oil, milk and raw honey. Mix well. Mix together the buckwheat flour, bicarb soda, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla powder in a separate bowl. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Find out more about Julia Michelle at www.juliamichelle.com.au Follow her on Instagram @juliamichelle.health
Best Banana Bread
Provided by: admin
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 5
- 250g Plain Flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 4 or 5 bananas mushed
- 110g sugar- granulated will do
- 2 eggs
- This couldn’t be easier. Preheat oven to 140c and get the oven ready so that the middle shelf is free to bake your bread. Get a loaf pan and grease it well. You can use spray oil if you like. Drape a sheet of greaseproof paper across the pan so that it lines 90% of the pan.
- Pop all the ingredients together in a large bowl and stir the living daylights out of it till it is well mixed. Jee that was hard!
- Place the batter in your loaf tin and smooth over the top. Place the tin in your nicely warmed oven for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes until browned nicely and well risen. Once the time has passed, you can test if it is cooked in the middle by inserting a toothpick into the middle. If it comes out clean it’s done! Place it to one side to cool for 10 minutes and then after this time, you can turn it out onto a wire rack to cool further.
- Once completely cool, wrap in plastic wrap, or beeswax wrap, or something of your choosing to keep fresh. It improves within 24 hours and you can slice it, butter it , toast it, or whatever your heart desires!
The Best Banana Bread Recipe (ever.)
Provided by: Audra
Total time: 65 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Cuisine: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
Number of ingredients: 10
- 1 stick of butter, melted (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt*
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed (I usually use medium-large sized ones)
- Calories: 170 calories
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or spray a 9 inch loaf pan, set aside
- In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, and sugars. Add the eggs one and a time and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle the flour, baking soda and salt over the butter mixture and stir to mix until just combined. Fold in the bananas and sour cream.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool until warm before serving.
Provided by: goodfood.com.au
Total time: 90 minutes
Yields: 1 item
Number of ingredients: 9
- 3 ripe bananas, well mashed
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 250 g (2 cups) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 180 g (3/4 cup) caster (superfine) sugar
- 75 g (2 1/2 oz) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Grease a 17 × 8 cm (7 × 3 in) loaf tin.
- 2. Combine the bananas, eggs and orange zest in a large bowl. Sift in the flour, cinnamon, salt and bicarbonate of soda, mix, then add the sugar and walnuts. Mix thoroughly, then tip into the prepared tin. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 3. To serve, eat warm or allow to cool, then toast and serve buttered.