Best summer jello salad recipes - Salad recipes
This collection of Jello Salad Recipes has plenty of great dishes to bring to all of your cookouts, potlucks and holiday celebrations. Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad is one of the easiest recipes you will ever make and it's perfect as a side dish or even dessert!
Jello Salad (15 Varieties)
Provided by: GypsyPlate
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 3
- whipped cream
- pick a recipe that looks good
- gather ingredients
- make your new favorite jello salad recipe
Raspberry Jello Salad
Provided by: Jessica & Nellie
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
Number of ingredients: 4
- 1 box (5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding)
- 32 oz. container vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 pkg. frozen raspberries ((12 ounces))
- Calories: 122 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 18 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 4 mg
- Sodium: 64 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 16 g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and the vanilla yogurt, stirring until well mixed.
- Fold Cool Whip into the mixture. (You can use a spatula or a whisk!)
- Lastly, fold in the raspberries. I had set mine out for about 10 minutes before making the salad, but you can put them in frozen and they will thaw very quickly so you can serve the salad right after mixing. If you don’t serve the salad immediately, the raspberries will thaw more and the juices will add a raspberry flavor to the entire mixture – I like it both ways!
Best Jell-O Salad
Provided by: Ashton
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Number of ingredients: 5
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 2 packages of 3.4 oz Jell-O mix (or .6 oz sugar free), strawberry flavored
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 16-20 oz pineapple tidbits, drained (do NOT use crushed pineapple!)
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- In a large bowl, mix together the cottage cheese and the Jell-O mix.
- Mix in the pineapple tidbits and pecans.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Can be served immediately, but I like it best when it's had an hour or two to chill.
25 Easy Jello recipes
Number of ingredients: 25
- 1. Berry Jello Mousse
- 2. Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips
- 3. Lime Green Jello Salad
- 4. Jello Slushy
- 5. Homemade Healthy Jello
- 6. Raspberry Pretzel Jello
- 7. Healthy Jello
- 8. Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
- 9. Holiday Jello Poke Cake
- 10. Rhubarb Strawberry Pie
- 11. Strawberry Colada Jello Poke Cake
- 12. Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
- 13. Layered Christmas Jello Cups
- 14. Rainbow Jello
- 15. Jello Cloud Mousse
- 16. No-Bake Sugar-Free Jello Cheesecake
- 17. Root Beer Float Jello
- 18. No Bake Strawberry Jello Pie
- 19. Creamy Lime Jello Salad
- 20. Lemon Lime Jello Salad
- 21. Classic Blueberry Jello Salad
- 22. Pistachio Pudding Jello Salad
- 23. Kool-Aid Jello Popsicles
- 24. Strawberry Jello Cake
- 25. Orange Creamsicle Jello Mold
- Choose your favorite Jello dish!
- Prepare ingredients according to the recipe.
- Be ready in 30 minutes or less!