Dessert - Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta Recipe
Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta is a delicious meal that tastes amazing and is surprisingly easy to make, which is the best of... Because of its tasty flavor and Cheesecake factory four cheese pasta recipe uses four types of cheese to make a very creamy pasta dish.
- Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta Recipe
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta
- How much is the 4 cheese pasta at Cheesecake Factory?
- How many calories are in 4 cheese pasta from Cheesecake Factory?
- What is four cheese sauce made of?
- What is pasta Formaggi?
Four Cheese Pasta Cheesecake Factory Recipe
Provided by: Tom Recipe
Total time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 13
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 & ½ cups Ricotta Cheese
- 2 & ½ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 egg
- 8-ounce rigatoni or any other pasta noodles of choice
- ½ jar Classico Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic sauce (you can use any homemade pasta sauce of your choice)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 3-4 Mozzarella Ovoline Balls, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
- water for preparing pasta
- 1/5 cup chopped basil
- 2 tbsp. Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mug, crack the egg and beat for 1 minute.
- Add parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, beaten egg, basil, and black pepper to a mixing bowl. Combine all the ingredients very well and keep them aside.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a skillet and prepare pasta by following the package direction so that the pasta is not overcooked.
- Once pasta is ready, pour it into a perforated bowl and drain water.
- Place hot pasta into a ricotta mixture bowl and add sauce. Toss to combine well.
- Arrange the pasta in a glass baking dish. Top with cube cut mozzarella ovoline balls and parmesan cheese. Transfer the dish into the preheated oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Confer the pasta on a ceramic plate.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil on top of the pasta.
- Put 2 tbsp. ricotta cheese in the center and serve hot.
Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta
Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta is a delicious meal that tastes amazing and is
Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta Recipe
Provided by: admin
Total time: 60 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Number of ingredients: 12
- 8 ounces penne
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 4 Fresh Mozzarella Ovoline Balls (quartered)
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- ½ jar Marinara Sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon Black Pepper (Freshly Ground)
- 2 tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- Basil Leaves (finely chopped)
- Calories: 1280 kcal
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill a pot with water and sprinkle salt over it. Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Next, drain the penne pasta in a colander.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the ricotta, shredded mozzarella, and egg to it. Stir in the black pepper and basil.
- Add the hot pasta to a large mixing bowl while it's still hot. Combine the warmed marinara and cheese mixture with the pasta.
- transfer the mixture in a glass baking dish. Garnish with quartered mozzarella ovoline balls and parmesan cheese. Cover and bake for about 25 minutes.
- remove the cover and bake the pasta without the cover for 5 more minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven and serve the pasta. Sprinkle some ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and finely chopped basil over the pasta. Enjoy!
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta
Provided by: Faith Granger
Total time: 27 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 12 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Number of ingredients: 11
- 8 oz penne rigatoni pasta
- 24 oz red sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1¼ cup mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 large egg
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- dash basil
- dash Italian seasoning (to taste)
- 4 balls mozzarella (quartered)
- ¾ cup Italian style shredded cheese (or parmesan)
- In a deep pan, fill 1/2 to 3/4 full with water and bring it to a boil with a drop of olive oil in the water. Once your water has reached a rolling boil, add your pasta and simmer until your pasta is al dente. Drain the liquid from your pasta using a colander or strainer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella, egg, pepper, garlic powder, basil, and Italian seasoning. Stir until it is well combined. Add your pasta noodles and stir to combine.
- Spray your baking dish with cooking spray, then pour your pasta and cheese mixture into your baking dish. Add your red sauce and stir until combined. Top with mozzarella balls that have been cut into quarters, then add shredded Italian-style cheese on top. Sprinkle the top with Italian seasoning and basil.
- Bake at 400°F while covered for 15 minutes. Remove the cover and broil on low for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven when the cheese on top is just started to turn golden. Transfer to a serving dish, top with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese and basil leaves. Serve while hot and enjoy!