Cheetos Macaroni and Cheese recipes - Dinner recipes
Hot Cheetos Mac and Cheese is a delicious baked pasta recipe loaded with shredded cheddar, mozzarella, banana pepper rings and topped with crumbled Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Eight Cheese Mac n Cheese with Cheetos Recipe is cheese on cheese on cheese then topped with crunchy cheesy Cheetos!
- Hot Cheetos Mac and Cheese
- Cheetos Macaroni and Cheese
- Eight Cheese Mac n Cheese with Cheetos Recipe
- Flamin' Hot Cheetos Mac 'n Cheese is Dangerously Cheesy and We're Here For It
- Is Cheetos mac and cheese made by Kraft?
- Does cheeto mac and cheese taste like Cheetos?
- When was Cheetos mac and cheese made?
Hot Cheetos Mac and Cheese
Provided by: Erin
Total time: 37 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Number of ingredients: 10
- 12 oz macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 10.5 oz condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 1/2 cup hot banana pepper rings, drained
- 4 oz Flamin' Hot Cheetos
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook macaroni noodles according to the directions on the package.
- Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Dump the condensed cheddar cheese soup into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the heavy cream, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together well.
- Add the cooked macaroni noodles to the bowl and stir until all of the noodles are coated in sauce.
- Add the shredded cheese to the bowl and stir well.
- Add the banana pepper rings to the bowl and stir well again.
- Dump the macaroni mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Place the Flamin' Hot Cheetos in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle the crumbled Cheetos on top of the macaroni.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake the mac and cheese until its bubbling. 20-22 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and leave the mac and cheese to sit for a few minutes before serving.
Cheetos Mac 'n Cheese Recipe!
How To Make Cheetos FLAMING HOT Mac and Cheese
The Most Detailed Mac n Cheese Recipe, From A-Z!
Cheetos Macaroni and Cheese
Provided by: LB
Total time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 8
- 16 ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Cooked Elbow Macaroni
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Begin by cooking your macaroni in boiling water. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After your noodles are cooked set aside, and place butter in large skillet.
- Next add the flour to the butter and continue to stir over medium heat until the mixture is lightly browned.
- Then add in the milk and whisk together well.
- Season with salt and pepper while continuing to cook over medium heat until the sauce starts to bubble and begins to thicken.
- Slowly add in the cheese while continuing to stir (note: save a little cheese to sprinkle on top later) and add in the last 2 tablespoons of butter and whisk well until smooth and completely melted.
- Once the cheese has melted add in the noodles and mix together well.
- Pour macaroni and cheese into a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While it's baking crush the Cheetos.
- After it's finished baking remove from oven and cover with crushed Cheetos.
- Place back in oven to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Eight Cheese Mac n Cheese with Cheetos Recipe
Provided by: Paula
Total time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Number of ingredients: 18
- 8 ounces macaroni (any shape)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk (whole or 2%)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces smoked gouda (shredded)
- 1- ounce gruyere (shredded)
- 1- ounce parmesan (shredded)
- 1- ounce cheddar (shredded)
- 1- ounce Monterrey jack (shredded)
- 1- ounce Colby (shredded)
- 1- ounce mozzarella (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (use white if you don't want to see the specks)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 to 1 cup crushed Cheetos
- Calories: 342 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 26 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 64 mg
- Sodium: 348 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Add pasta and cook per package directions to al dente.
- Drain and set aside.
- To a large saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add flour and whisk. Cook 2 minutes.
- Whisk in heavy whipping cream and milk. Whisk to remove any lumps.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and stir until cheese melts and is smooth
- Stir in pasta.
- Serve hot topped with crushed Cheetos.
Flamin' Hot Cheetos Mac 'n Cheese is Dangerously Cheesy and We're Here For It
Provided by: Ally Meyerowitz
Total time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Number of ingredients: 6
- 1 Tbsp green jalapeño, diced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 cups water, boiled
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 sprig fresh parsley
- 1 bag Flamin' Hot Cheetos, 1-2 Tbsp grated, plus more for plating
- Pour water into a medium pot and bring to a boil. Once water boils, pour in pasta and cook for 6-7 minutes, or until al-dente. Dice the jalapeño, grate the Flamin' Hot Cheetos, prepare the butter and milk, then set aside. Once pasta is cooked, remove from heat, drain water, and return pasta to the pot. Do not rinse the pasta. Add jalapeño, grated Flamin' Hot Cheetos, butter and milk. Mix well until pasta is evenly coated. Plate pasta and serve with parsley and whole Cheetos, to your liking.