Cîroc summer citrus drink recipes - Beverages cocktails
The summertime fruit punch lemonade recipe is the perfect complement to any summer party, mixing fresh parsley and watermelon into a vodka lemonade. Try our elegant Summer Friday recipe with CÎROC Summer Citrus.
Provided by: Shopify API
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 3
- 1.5 oz. Ciroc Summer Citrus
- 4 oz. Grapefruit juice
- 1 Grapefruit
- Combine Ciroc Summer Citrus and grapefruit juice in a highball or rocks glass over ice. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Ciroc Summer Citrus
CIROC SUMMER CITRUS “SUMMER FRIDAYS “
CIROC SUMMER CITRUS “ SUMMER FRIDAYS “ COCKTAIL - Fill glass with ice - Add slice of grapefruit - 1.5 oz of Ciroc Summer Citrus Vodka - Top off with Grapefrui
Cîroc Summertime Lemonade
Provided by: ROBERT LIWANAG
Yields: 1 serving
Number of ingredients: 6
- 1-1/2 oz Cîroc® Vodka
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz Agave nectar
- 4 pieces watermelon
- 5 pieces parsley
- 3 oz sparkling pink lemonade
- In a mixing tin muddle watermelon and parsley.
- Add the remaining ingredients and shake with ice.
- Double strain in to a Collins glass and top with sparkling pink lemonade.
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon and half sugar rim.
Summertime Fruit Punch Lemonade
Provided by: Colleen Graham
Total time: 3 minutes
Prep time: 3 minutes
Number of ingredients: 8
- Granulated sugar, for rimming
- 1 slice fresh watermelon, rind removed and cubed
- 5 parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1 splash sparkling pink lemonade
- Seasonal fruits, garnish
- Calories: 233 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Sodium: 20 mg
- Sugar: 26 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail (1 serving)
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Gather the ingredients.
- Add a sugar rim to half of a collins glass: Wet the rim with a piece of watermelon and roll or dip it into a small dish of sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the watermelon cubes and parsley leaves. Muddle well to release the juices.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, and agave nectar, and fill the shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Double strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice.
- Top with sparkling pink lemonade and garnish with assorted fruits. Serve and enjoy.