Garlic mashed potatoes jamie oliver recipes - Maincourse recipe
Jamie Oliver's delicious baked potato and celeriac mash is spiked with a whole bulb of garlic for maximum flavour and is gluten and dairy-free to boot! Cut crosswise 1/2 inch thick pioneer woman garlic mashed potatoes Greek Potatoes with Lemon & Garlic are a perfect side dish for any season, bursting with marinated garlic, lemon, oregano flavors but so easy to make.
- Baked potato, celeriac & garlic mash
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Pioneer Woman Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Greek Potatoes with Lemon & Garlic
- How to Cook crushed new potatoes Jamie Oliver?
- How do you make celeriac and garlic mashed potatoes?
- How to cook potatoes on the stove with garlic?
- How long do you boil roast potatoes for Jamie Oliver?
Baked potato, celeriac & garlic mash
Provided by: Kate McCullough
Total time: 70 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Number of ingredients: 5
- 4 baking potatoes
- 300 g celeriac
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Calories: 331 calories
- Fat: 13.9 g fat
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g saturated fat
- Protein: 6.9 g protein
- Carbohydrate: 47.1 g carbohydrate
- Sugar: 3.1 g sugar
- Sodium: 0.7 g salt
- Fiber: 6.5 g fibre
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/gas 5.
- Wash the potatoes, then rub with sea salt. Prick the skins with a fork and place on one side of a baking tray, then bake in the hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Cut the celeriac into large chunks and separate the garlic bulb into cloves, then place onto a large piece of baking parchment. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil, toss to coat, then wrap up into a loose parcel.
- Once the potatoes have had 30 minutes in the oven, add the celeriac parcel to the tray and bake for a further 20 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes and celeriac are soft and cooked through.
- Scoop the potato flesh from the skins, squeeze out the garlic flesh and mash together with the celeriac. Pick in the thyme leaves and add the rest of the oil and mash again. Taste, season and serve.
Roast Potatoes Three Ways
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Total time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- Calories: 332 calories
- Fat: 10.9g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrate: 51.5g
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Protein: 7g
- Sodium: 0.1g
- 1. Peel and halve (or quarter) the potatoes. Place in a large saucepan of cold water. Cover and bring to the boil. Uncover and simmer for 20 minutes until tender. Drain well, then return to the hot pan to steam dry.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt the butter and oil together and infuse over a very low heat with the garlic. When the potatoes have steamed dry, remove the garlic with a slotted spoon.
- 3. Using a masher or ricer, mash the potatoes until smooth. Stir in almost all of the garlic butter, saving a little to serve. Season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and stir in the milk. Put in a warmed bowl to serve. Drizzle with the remaining garlic butter and season to taste.
- TO SERVE 8:
- Use the same amount of garlic (infuse for a little longer in the butter for more flavour), but double the remaining quantities. Add a further 2 tbsp milk to help mash the potato.
Pioneer Woman Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Provided by: Dr. Michael Murazik
Total time: 59 minutes
Yields: 9 servings
Number of ingredients: 6
- Watch The Pioneer Woman’s Best Potato Recipes | The Pioneer
- Episode +16 10+ of The Best Thanksgiving Potato Recipes – I Dig Pinterest
- Watch Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe | Alton Brown | Food Network
- Get Smashed potatoes | Whole food recipes, Veggie recipes, Top
- Episode +11 Sunday Night Stew | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond
- Episode +29 Duchess Potatoes Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 400 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 22 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 993 mg
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Fiber: 2 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- The Pioneer Woman’s Best Potato Recipes | The Pioneer
- Place in a pie pan, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Cut the top quarter off the garlic heads.
- 10+ of The Best Thanksgiving Potato Recipes – I Dig Pinterest
- Cut crosswise 1/2 inch thick. Oct 21, 2021 · bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add the potatoes.
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe | Alton Brown | Food Network
- Drain water and return to pot, and mash potatoes over low heat until lots of the steam has escaped. Cut the top quarter off the garlic heads.
- Smashed potatoes | Whole food recipes, Veggie recipes, Top
- Jul 27, 2020 · preheat the oven to 400 ̊. Cut the top quarter off the garlic heads.
- Sunday Night Stew | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond
- Drain the potatoes in a large colander. In a small saucepan, bring the garlic and oil to a boil, then turn the heat to low and cook uncovered for 5 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Duchess Potatoes Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network
- Oct 21, 2021 · bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add the potatoes. Cut the top quarter off the garlic heads.
Greek Potatoes with Lemon & Garlic
Provided by: Helen Goldrein
Total time: 110 minutes
Cook time: 75 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Cuisine: Greek & Mediterranean
Number of ingredients: 6
- 2.2 lb (1 kg) potatoes
- Juice of 2 lemons (100 ml)
- 3 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup (250ml) hot vegetable stock
- 1. Peel the potatoes, rinse, and cut into 1-1 ½ inch (3-4 cm) chunks. Place the potato pieces in a single layer in an ovenproof dish. 2. Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, crushed garlic, dried oregano and stock. Pour the mixture over the potatoes, then cover the dish and leave to marinate for around 30 minutes. 3. Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C. 4. Cover the potatoes with a lid or a piece of foil, and bake for around an hour. Remove the lid and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the potato pieces are just beginning to brown. 5. Serve at once with some of the lemony sauce spooned over.