Drinks - Jose cuervo frozen margarita recipe
1 Part Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila 3 Parts Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix 1/2 Cup (or more) Tuesday, February 22 is National Margarita Day, so take time to relax and enjoy a great Margarita.
- The Cuervo Margarita Frozen
- Famous Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- Frozen Margarita Recipe
- How much ice do you put in Jose Cuervo margarita mix?
- What is the difference between a margarita and a frozen margarita?
- Is Jose Cuervo good for margs?
- What is the ratio of tequila to margarita mix?
The Cuervo Margarita Frozen
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 3
- Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila
- Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
- Crushed Ice
- Whip in blender and enjoy frozen in a salt-rimmed glass with a slice of lime. Garnish with a lime wedge
JOSE CUERVO MARGARITA READY TO DRINK QUICK
Jose Cuervo: The Frozen Peach Margarita
INGREDIENTS 2 oz. Jose Cuervo® Tradicional® Plata 2 oz. lime juice 2 oz. peach nectar Ice
Famous Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
Provided by: Tara Moore
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 50 servings
Number of ingredients: 7
- 6 oz Jose Cuervo Blue Agave tequila
- 12 oz frozen limeade (1 can)
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 16 oz ice
- Limes, optional
- Sugar, optional
- Calories: 180 calories
- Carbohydrate: 22 grams carbohydrates
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams cholesterol
- Fat: 0 grams fat
- Fiber: 3 grams fiber
- Protein: 1 grams protein
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams saturated fat
- Serving Size: 10 ounces
- Sodium: 6 milligrams sodium
- Sugar: 16 grams sugar
- Trans Fat: 0 grams trans fat
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 grams unsaturated fat
- Grab a blender
- Add your ingredients starting with liquid first and ending with the ice
- Blend until smooth
- Pour white sugar onto a plate
- Using a wet paper towel go around the rim of a glass
- Dip the rim into the sugar
- Fill your glasses with margarita and garnish with a lime!
Frozen Strawberry Margarita
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 4
- 1 1/2 ounces Cuervo Especial Gold (25 oz. per bottle)
- 3 ounces Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 1 handful(s) fresh or frozen strawberries
- 4 ounces crushed ice
- 1 Rub rim of a margarita glass with half a lime.
- 2 Add Cuervo Especial Gold, margarita mix, fresh or frozen strawberries, and ice.
- 3 Mix in blender until smooth.
- 4 Pour into glass and garnish with a strawberry.
Frozen Margarita Recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Number of ingredients: 6
- 4 oz Triple Sec
- 4 oz Tequila (Jose Cuervo recommended)
- 3-4 oz Rosa's Sweetened Lime Juice
- 4 cups ice
- Fresh Limes (cut into wedges)
- Coarse Salt
- In a blender, combine triple sec, tequila, Rosa's Lime Juice and ice. Blend well.
- To serve with salted rims, rub rim of glass with fresh lime wedges and dip in coarse salt.