Kielbasa - Kielbasa crockpot recipes with pineapple
A recipe for Tropical Kielbasa With Sweet Potatoes And Pineapple made in the crock pot made with kielbasa, sweet potatoes, pineapple chunks, onion, teriyaki Just 5 ingredients in this super easy kielbasa recipe. Crock Pot BBQ Turkey Kielbasa & Pineapple is an easy game day appetizer or simple three ingredient weeknight dinner paired with rice or potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Kielbasa with Pineapple
- Slow Cooker Tropical Kielbasa With Sweet Potatoes And Pineapple
- Crock-Pot Sweet Kielbasa Recipe
- Crock Pot BBQ Turkey Kielbasa & Pineapple
- How to cook pineapple and kielbasa in slow cooker?
- How to cook kielbasa in a crock pot?
- What to make with Hawaiian kielbasa bites?
- What is the best sauce to cook kielbasa in?
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Kielbasa with Pineapple
Provided by: damatto
Total time: 200 minutes
Cook time: 185 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
Number of ingredients: 9
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings in juice, cubed and juice reserved
- 1 pound kielbasa (Polish) sausage, cut into quarter moon pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges and sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅔ cup rice vinegar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Calories: 441 calories
- Carbohydrate: 54.6 g
- Cholesterol: 49.9 mg
- Fat: 20.7 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Sodium: 1168.5 mg
- Sugar: 46.8 g
- Place pineapple, kielbasa sausage, and onions into the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk together reserved pineapple juice, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring mixture to a simmer; pour in cornstarch slurry. Whisk until well combined and thickened slightly, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour over the ingredients in the slow cooker. Mix well to coat.
- Cover and cook on High until kielbasa is cooked through, and mixture has thickened and reduced, 3 to 4 hours.
Slow Cooker Tropical Kielbasa With Sweet Potatoes And Pineapple
Provided by: AnnMerry
Total time: 300 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
Number of ingredients: 5
- 3 pounds kielbasa
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 cans (20 ounce size) pineapple chunks
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- Calories: 485 calories
- Serving Size: per serving
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1.5" chunks. Drain one can of pineapple. Peel and coarsely chop the onion. Cut the kielbasa into 2 inch pieces.
- Load into a 6 quart crock pot sweet potatoes first, onions next, pineapple chunks and the juice from one can after that, then kielbasa on top. Pour marinade evenly over the food.
- Cook for 3 hours on high and then another 3-4 hours on low.
Crock-Pot Sweet Kielbasa Recipe
Provided by: Crock-Pot Ladies
Total time: 370 minutes
Cook time: 360 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 32 servings
Number of ingredients: 5
- 2 pounds Kielbasa Sausage (sliced into bite sized pieces )
- 1 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 tabelspoons Prepared Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Calories: 120 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 8 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
- Sodium: 248 mg
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Sugar: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.0012 g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Stir once more and turn slow cooker to the WARM setting to keep warm while serving.
Crock Pot BBQ Turkey Kielbasa & Pineapple
Provided by: Danielle Green
Total time: 125 minutes
Cook time: 120 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Number of ingredients: 3
- 2 14 oz Jennie-O Hardwood Smoked Turkey Kielbasa
- 3/4 c. spicy BBQ sauce
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks
- Serving Size: 1 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 grams unsaturated fat
- Cut the kielbasa into 1/2" pieces. Toss in a lined Crock Pot with the BBQ sauce and drained pineapple chunks. Give everything a quick stir and cover.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- TIP: Avoid using a Brown Sugar or super sweet BBQ sauce, or the recipe will become overly sweet.