Drinks - Lemonade diet 1 gallon recipe
This warm lemon detox recipe tastes great, is super simple, and will get you ready for Summer any time of year! This is the recipe for 1 gallon of the lemon Master Cleanse to use throughout the day or a couple of days depending if fasting or supplemental cleanse.
- Master Cleanse: 1 gallon
- Homemade Detox Lemonade Cleanse recipe
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- How many calories are in a gallon of Master Cleanse?
- What kind of maple syrup is used for lemonade diet?
- How much lemonade do you drink a day on the Master Cleanse?
- Can you drink water while on the Master Cleanse?
Master Cleanse: 1 gallon
Yields: 8 servings
Number of ingredients: 5
- 16 ounces Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Pure Maple Syrup if fasting - if not fasting decrease to 1/2 cup
- (Grade A maple syrup has less of a distinguishable taste and the least minerals, Grade B is usually used for cooking has more of a distinguishable taste and more minerals, Grade C has the most minerals + taste: According to Stanley Burroughs).
- 1 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper (start according to taste and increase)
- 1 gallon water (preferably reverse osmosis)
- Calories: 123.2 calories
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 4.8 mg
- Carbohydrate: 32.8 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Juice fresh lemons with citrus juicer. Add ingredients into your favorite juice container, seal and shake well.
- Shake before each serving.
- Number of Servings: 8
- Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user 2BNFINITELYFREE.
Easy Master Cleanse Lemonade Detox Diet Haul with 1 Gallon
Master Cleanse Lemonade Detox Recipe: HOW I MAKE
How to Make The Master Cleanse Lemonade
Homemade Detox Lemonade Cleanse recipe
Provided by: Becky Hardin - The Cookie Rookie
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Number of ingredients: 6
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups hot water
- ***TO MAKE JUST ONE MUG
- Calories: 184 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 52 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Sugar: 40 g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- In a mug, combine the lemon juice, honey, and spices. Stir well to combine as much as possible.
- Pour hot water into four separate glasses, about 1 cup each.
- Top each with 1/4 of the lemon mixture, making 4 drinks total. See ingredient list above if just making one drink.
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Provided by: Mariel
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 3
- 16 small lemons (or 10 large)
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 16 cups water
- Squeeze your lemons until you have 3 cups of fresh lemon juice.
- On the stove, boil 3 1/2 cups sugar with 2 cups of the water.
- Let it boil for a few minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Let cool, then cover and stick it in the refrigerator until chilled.
- When the sugar syrup is done chilling, combine the remaining 14 cups of water with the lemon juice and syrup.