Dessert - Mars Bar Cakes (Mud Cake Hack) recipes
Skip the hassle of the oven and whip up these no bake mars bar muffins saving your time, energy and effort!! Source: Super Food Ideas A rich chocolate bundt, celebrating the Mars bar!
One Bowl Chocolate Mars Bar Cake
Provided by: createbakemake.com
Total time: 55 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Number of ingredients: 9
- 250g melted butter, slightly cooled
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup sifted cocoa
- 5 Mars Bars – chopped into small pieces
- 1 extra mars bar to decorate
- Chocolate icing
- Serving Size: serving
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 1916 mg
- Cholesterol: 636 mg
- Saturated Fat: 152 g
- Calories: 2187 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Protein: 5 mg
- Fat: 240 g
- For complete instructions, visit the original site at http://createbakemake.com/2015/10/22/one-bowl-chocolate-mars-bar-cake/
Scratch Chocolate Cake Mars Bar Condensed Milk Buttercream
Mars bar cake so delicious
Mars Bar Cake | Three Ingredient Desserts
In the video above, learn how to make Xanthe's chocolatey multi-Mars bar cake with just
Mars Bar Cakes (Mud Cake Hack)
Provided by: Adrianne
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
Number of ingredients: 4
- 10 mini Mars Bars (Note 1)
- 600 gram caramel mud cake (Note 2)
- 300 grams milk chocolate (Note 3)
- 1/3 cup/80ml caramel sauce/topping (Note 4)
- Calories: 303 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 50 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 52 mg
- Sodium: 327 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 35 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Use patty pan liners to fill muffin tin holes
- Use a knife and chopping board to cut each of the mini mars bars into 4 pieces. Place these pieces in a small bowl and into the freezer. Note 5
- Use s knife to scrape the icing off the top of the cake (discard). Then add the cake to a mixing bowl and use a spoon to break into crumbs.
- Add milk chocolate to a medium sized heat proof jug and microwave for 2 mins. Stir when removing to ensure it is consistently melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over caramel mud cake crumbs. Add the caramel sauce and stir to combine.
- Remove Mars Bar pieces from the freezer, add to the chocolate caramel cake mixture and stir to combine.
- Using 2 desert spoons, portion the cake batter into the patty pan liners evenly across the 12 muffin holes.
- Place the muffin tray into the fridge.
- Allow the cakes to set for a minimum of 30 mins prior to consumption. Store in a sealed air tight container for up to 5 days.
Mars Bar Mud Cake
Provided by: Rhiannon and Matt
Total time: 85 minutes
Cook time: 65 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yields: 16 servings
Number of ingredients: 8
- 400 g butter, chopped
- 400 g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 (60 g) Mars bars, chilled, chopped
- double heavy cream, to serve (optional)
- Calories: 509.6 calories
- Fat: 37.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 22.2 grams
- Cholesterol: 124.5 milligrams
- Sodium: 372.4 milligrams
- Carbohydrate: 47.6 grams
- Fiber: 5.5 grams
- Sugar: 29.2 grams
- Protein: 8.1 grams
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Grease a 4cm-deep, 22.5cm x 28cm (base) slab pan. Line with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang at both long ends.
- Combine butter and dark chocolate in a large, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM-HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes (stirring every minute with a metal spoon) or until almost melted.
- Add cocoa and whisk until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix well. Add one third of the egg and stir to combine. Repeat process with egg in 2 batches.
- Sift flour over chocolate mixture. Stir gently until just combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle Mars Bars over batter and press in slightly.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre has moist crumbs clinging.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into squares. Serve with cream.
Mars Bar Bundt #BundtBakers
Provided by: Tara Noland
Total time: 75 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Yields: 10 servings
Number of ingredients: 15
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 6-8 fun-sized bars sliced
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cups fun-size Mars bars, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and flour, set aside. Whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a standup mix, with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Alternatively add the flour, sour cream and milk, ending with the flour. Beat well for 2 min.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Insert the sliced Mars bars into the center of the batter, making sure they don't touch the sides or bottom of the pan. Bake for 45-50 min. until the cake sprins back when lightly touched. Let cool 15 min.
- Carefully remove from pan and let cool completely.
- For the glaze, melt the butter in a small saucepan, making sure it is bubbling and hot. Remove from heat and add in vanilla and chocolate chips and stir to melt. Add the corn syrup and mix well. Immediately pour over cake. Place the sliced Mars bars on top, let the glaze set and serve.