Reuben sandwiches in the oven recipes - Main course
Baked Reuben Sandwich Sliders are the perfect weeknight dinner, party food or even St. Patrick's Day fare!Dinner rolls piled high with sliced corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing. Easy recipe for Baked Reuben Sandwiches filled with corned beef, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing.
Baked Reuben Sandwiches
Provided by: Rachel Ballard
Total time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Number of ingredients: 6
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 pound corned beef (shaved in the deli )
- 1 pound Swiss cheese (sliced )
- 1 14.5 ounce sauerkraut (canned or refrigerated; drained and squeezed very dry)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine (softened)
- Calories: 1012 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 42 g
- Protein: 53 g
- Fat: 70 g
- Saturated Fat: 33 g
- Trans Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 196 mg
- Sodium: 2330 mg
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 9 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 30 g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place two rimmed baking sheets in the oven to heat while you assemble the sandwiches.
- Butter one side of each of the slices of bread, and place four of them butter side down.
- To these four slices of bread, spread on 1 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing per slice.
- Top with one slice of cheese (or a little extra if you want it).
- Add several slices of corned beef--I guess at the amount--enough to make it about 1-inch thick on the bread. You can do less if you like.
- Add 1/4 cup sauerkraut. Make sure you've pressed out most of the liquid to prevent sogging.
- Add 1 more tablespoon Thousand Island dressing to the un-buttered side of your remaining slices of bread. Place it on top of the sandwich, butter side up.
- Place the sandwiches on a hot baking sheet and place the second baking sheet on top of the sandwiches.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are hot--about 12-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Reuben Sandwich baked in the toaster oven
Baked Reuben Sandwiches
Provided by: Alice Seuffert
Yields: 8 servings
Number of ingredients: 7
- 24 King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (1 package of 24 or 2 packages of 12)
- ¼ cup and 1 TB Thousand Island Dressing, divided
- 2 cups Corned Beef (cooked, chopped)
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup Sauerkraut
- 8 TB Land O’Lakes Butter
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Dip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Evenly cut the tops off the rolls. Set the tops aside. Place the bottoms of the rolls in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Brush ¼ cup of Thousand Island Dressing on the rolls you placed in the 9x13 pan.
- Distribute the cooked and chopped corned beef on top of the dressing. Then add the sliced cheese and sauerkraut.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt the butter. Add the dry ranch dip and 1 TB Thousand Island Dressing. Whisk and then evenly pour over the rolls or brush with a pastry brush.
- Cover dish with tinfoil.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove tinfoil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Provided by: The Hungry Waitress
Total time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
Number of ingredients: 16
- 4 slices rye bread
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 lb corned beef, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, dried
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup pickles, dried and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash of cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Start by laying out your bread and place your swiss cheese on top of each slice of bread.
- ?Add the Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut, and corned beef on top of the cheese.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and toast both sides for five minutes and serve!
Baked Reuben Sandwich Sliders
Provided by: Nikki Lee - Soulfully Made
Total time: 22 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
Number of ingredients: 9
- 12 Hawaiian-style buttery rolls (cut in half horizontally to make tops and bottoms)
- ½ pound corned beef (sliced thin)
- ½ pound swiss cheese
- 8 ounces sauerkraut (drained)
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- 2 tsp stone ground dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds or caraway seeds
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- Calories: 168 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 3 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 46 mg
- Sodium: 409 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Prepare 9 x 13 baking dish or pan by placing parchment paper in bottom. You can also butter or spray the dish as well. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place bottom of the rolls in the dish.
- Add ½ of the cheese on top of bottom rolls. Then layer corned beef slices on top of the cheese. Top with remaining cheese slices.
- Next place sauerkraut on top of cheese and then spoon thousand island dressing on top.
- Cover with the top half of the buns.
- In a mixing bowl add melted butter, dijon mustard, minced onion, garlic powder, and poppy seeds and stir until combined.
- Using a silicone brush mixture over tops of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove foil and bake until tops are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut into individual sliders and place on a plate or serving dish and serve warm.