Side dish - Side dishes for seared tuna recipes
From dinner rolls to Roasted Tomatoes to Garlic Parmesan Duchess Potatoes to Hasselback Butternut Squash, these side dishes are sure to pair well with your favorite tuna steak recipe. Have you ever been told about what to serve with tuna steaks?
15 Tasty Tuna Steak Sides (+Lemon Broiled Asparagus)
Provided by: Cassie Marshall
Total time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Number of ingredients: 6
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Lemon slices
- Calories: 210 kcal
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut off asparagus ends and add the stalks to a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then add seasoning and lemon slices.
- Broil for 6 minutes.
Side Dishes For Smoked Ahi Tuna Steaks #shorts
Check out what side dish to make for Smoked Ahi Tuna Steaks brought to you by Eating Good
What To Serve With Tuna Steaks
Provided by: Jamie
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 24
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Brown Rice
- Cheese-stuffed Mushroom
- Citrus Salad
- Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- English Muffins With Avocado And Eggs
- Fried Green Beans
- Garlic Fries
- Garlic Herb Cream
- German Creamed Spinach
- Lobster Bisque
- Margherita Flatbread Pizza
- Mexican Salsa
- Pasta Salad
- Roasted Lemon Potatoes
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
- Salted Chips
- Stuffed Peppers
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Vegetable Kebabs
- Vegetables With Teriyaki Sauce
- Choose your preferred side dish for tuna steaks.
- Prepare needed ingredients.
- Cook for 30 minutes or less.
What To Serve With Tuna Steak 🐟
Provided by: Renee' Groskreutz
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 17
- Parker House Rolls
- Parmesan Garlic Knots
- Roasted Artichokes
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Roasted Hasselback Butternut Squash
- Avocado Citrus Salad
- Bitter Greens Salad
- Sesame Asparagus
- Sauteed Bok Choy
- Broccoli Rabe
- Garlic Parmesan Duchess Potatoes
- Roasted Fennel
- Grilled Corn
- Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
- Roasted Italian Tomatoes
- Pick three sides for your steak tuna.
- Gather the ingredients and start the cooking.
- Once cooked, serve the sides alongside your steak tuna dish.
What to Serve with Tuna Steak (17 Best Sides)
Number of ingredients: 11
- 2 big handfuls fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- Pinch sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (6-oz) block sushi-quality tuna
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cilantro, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Stir sauce until well combined. Set aside.
- Pat the tuna dry on each side. Season with salt and pepper until the steak is totally covered.
- Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat and coat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place the tuna in the hot oil and sear for 1 minute on each side to form a slight crust. Do not overcook. Tuna should still be mostly pink on the inside.
- Pour about half of the cilantro sauce into the pan. Stir or swirl the pan to coat the fish.
- Remove tuna from heat and serve on a plate alongside the sliced avocado. Use the remaining cilantro sauce to drizzle over the plate.