Vanilla–Oat Milk Shaken Espresso recipes - Cold drinks
All the packs of the Espresso you're looking for, with a touch of creaminess from the Homemade Oat Milk and a slight bit of sweetness from your brown sugar. This iced espresso drink is our lower-sugar version of a popular coffeehouse pick.
Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso
Yields: 0 servings
Number of ingredients: 6
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar simple syrup
- 4 tablespoons espresso (this is the equivalent of a double shot)
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- oat milk to fill your glass
- To make the brown sugar simple syrup, combine the dark brown sugar and water in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. All you are trying to do is dissolve the sugar into the water. Once the mixture boils, give it a stir, remove it from the heat, and allow it to cool. Store the syrup covered in the fridge. It will keep indefinitely.
- To assemble the drink, fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add a dash of ground cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar simple syrup to the ice.
- Brew a double shot (4 ounces) of espresso. Pour the hot espresso over the ice in the cocktail shaker. Cover and shake vigerously for 15 to 20 seconds. The ice will begin to melt, and the syrup and cinnamon will get infused into the hot coffee.
- Pour the contents of the shaker, including the ice, into a large glass. Top with oat milk to fill your glass and stir gently. Enjoy!
Homemade Starbucks Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso!
Pour 1.25 ounces of 175 degree F or 79 degrees C water on top. Stir with the stir stick, and then
Starbucks Most Popular Drink! Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken
Vanilla–Oat Milk Shaken Espresso
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
Number of ingredients: 4
- 2 tsp Espresso, instant powder
- 1 tsp Unpacked brown sugar
- 0.5 tsp Vanilla extract
- 0.5 cup(s) Oat milk
- Calories: 146 kcal
- In a pint-sized jar or container with lid, combine the espresso powder, ½ cup lukewarm water, sugar, and vanilla; shake until the sugar and espresso dissolve. Add ice to the jar and shake vigorously until frothy, about 30 seconds. Pour the mixture into a glass; top with the oat milk.
- Serving size: about 1 cup
Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso
Provided by: Mason Jar Recipe
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 20 servings
Number of ingredients: 4
- 1 cup of oat milk
- 1 cup of strong espresso coffee
- 1 cup of brown sugar produces 1/2 cup of syrup)
- 1 cup of water
- Add brown sugar and water to your saucepan on medium-high heat. Bring it to a boil and let sit for 5 minutes so it becomes a syrup.
- Remove it from heat and set it aside. Make espresso coffee.
- Add espresso and ice to the shaker bottle and shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill Mason Jar with ice, add homemade oat milk, and then your shaken espresso.
- Stir in 1-2 Tablespoons of brown sugar syrup (to taste) and enjoy your new drink.